Summer Blues!

summer, childhood, fun, friends, vacation, beautiful, lake, nostalgia, summer, summer, water,
Summer - the best time of the year for children, definitely because of " THE SUMMER VACATION."  Why?? You get a month of endless fun with your friends & family and holidays from homework, what else could a child ask for, right?? We adults are in this relay race for money where we have to work 24/7, where we have no time for ourselves. We miss the summer we had as kids and we miss the time we spent with friends. Recently I visited this lake in Georgia named Lisi. It was a regular summer day, where my friends had insisted me to come along to the lake they were visiting. After a long denial process, I gave up and went along! It was a very beautiful lake surrounded by mountains all around. There were people playing in water with their kids and friends playing splish-splash, that made me totally nostalgic about my childhood…… I still remember how during every summer, I use to run every morning to my friend’s house and then all of us would go to nearby reservoir and just jump into it and swim for hours… it was the best way to beat the summer heat!! Right there standing on the rock of Lisi, I could feel the breeze which was taking me back to the days of fun, back to the days of childhood, back to the days of summer. And for that moment, all I could think was how much I was missing out on life!! How much I was missing my days as small kids!! All I wish is that we could enjoy always same as we did as kids, that all could stay same forever!!

Comments

  1. Super duper picture 😍😍 nicely written!!!😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really mesmerizing 😍❤️😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Early Morning Trip

The road to tranquility