The road to tranquility

Do you still remember how it use to feel when our parents took us out on vacations? The level of excitement we use to have....the plans we use to make....the fast food we craved for!! That's exactly what I felt on my way to Gudauri!! Where I was about to experience my very first snow!!
Gudauri- A beautiful, magical snow-land. This place felt too good to be true. My first reaction seeing all this was woaaaaaaaaaah....actually I just shouted and was just keen to jump into the snow!
Just then my friends decided to stop onto the side of the road and I got the chance to capture this amazing view! And before I knew it, there I was playing in snow....it felt like cotton and all I could think about was how beautifully white everything was around! We took a halt there for almost an hour and all my feeling of excitement had been taken over by calmness....I wanted to play snow fight with my friends but at same time I wanted to just admire the beauty. And right then, I knew the journey ahead was going to be way more interesting than I thought.......








Comments

  1. I exactly know how good it feels....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•The first experience of snow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. After this m more excited to experience 1st snow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss...its always an lifetime memory❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Blues!

The Early Morning Trip